0 Attack On Uzma Khan 'The Actress Of Movie Jawani Phir Nhi Ani ; Detailed Information With Video Clip of harassment

The Jawani Phir Nahi Aani actor Uzma Khan may not be the most famous and popular face in the Pakistan's entertainment industry, but a series of viral videos has brought her in limelight.

A video is making rounds on the social media where two womens along with guards, barge into the Uzma  Khan’s house and wreak havoc: they damage property, beat the actress and her sister, and accuse them,

Uzma Khan finally took to social media and released her official statement on the issue with a plea for justice.

Uzma Khan said that, 'I have been shamed, blackmailed, harassed and been threatened to kill in the past 3 days. I feel I have nothing to lose now and I have decided to fight against the strongest people of Pakistan. For me it is either I will get justice, or I will be killed, but there is no turning back now for me'.

”I will fight against daughters of malik raiz (Amber Malik & Pashmina Malik). who stormed into my house around midnight (12 o clock) with 12 gunmen.” As per the details  she has taken up against some bigwigs

The actress went on to state that she has filed a complaint against her alleged harassers. 'I request Punjab police to register my FIR and conduct my and my sister’s Medical examination (our basic rights and values) before our wounds start to heal. I hope I am as much of a Pakistani as Malik Riaz.'


khadija siddiqui also comment about this

So easy for family to barge into your private place,strip you off your dignity by asking these armed men to sexually harass you, cause hurt to extort a confession, then take away each and every article from your house! Blackmail threatenening at peak


The actress went on to state that she has filed a complaint against her alleged harassers.'I request Punjab police to register my FIR and conduct my and my sister’s Medical examination (my basic right) before our wounds start to heal. I hope I am as much of a Pakistani as Malik Riaz'


Uzma’s attorney includes PM Imran Khan’s nephew Hassan Niazi and stab-wound survivor, Khadija Siddiqui.

Model-turned-actor Uzma Khan said she won’t keep quiet because she’s a woman, vulnerable and thus an easy target. She intends to fight until the last drop of her blood.

the short clips of  harassment on uzma khan or on her sister


Post a Comment

About

MOVIES OF ALL TIME

Download All Latest Hindi/English Dubbed Movies Here

Archive

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJFN3FFJ2fk75XFKjSQ-GZQ?view_as=subscriber. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search Here

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About